Do you want your teeth to look their very best? You might want to consider the benefits of dental bonding. People who have minor flaws on their teeth receive a significant improvement in the way their teeth look by having this cosmetic dental procedure done to improve minor blemishes on their teeth. When seeking an excellent dentist who uses holistic methods to keep your teeth their healthiest and most beautiful, contact us at Holistic Smile Care. Our experts in Los Angeles holistic dentistry can tell you what you can do to brighten your smile, including dental bonding benefits.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding uses an application of a composite resin to the front of a tooth. It gets used to hide certain imperfections in the way your teeth appear. A holistic dentist uses such materials as a durable BPA-free plastic that gets tinted the same color as your other teeth. This material greatly resembles a natural tooth. During the process of dental bonding, the resin gets shaped to cover the area of the tooth that needs correcting. Best yet, it only takes one visit to the dentist to have dental bonding done on your teeth. This quick, convenient process gives you a remarkable improvement to your smile.
What are the Benefits of Dental Bonding?
The benefits of dental bonding include dental bonding:
- Remains less expensive than having porcelain veneers placed on your teeth.
- The process of dental bonding gets completed in one session.
The bonding material starts as a liquid substance that can be easily shaped to your tooth and looks quite natural.
- It gives you immediate gratification and quickly improves the way your teeth look.
Who Needs Dental Bonding Services?
Some of the many benefits of dental bonding include:
- Filling gaps between your teeth.
- Chips in your teeth.
- Cracks in your teeth.
- Restoring teeth that get worn out.
- Improving discoloration and small imperfection in your teeth.
- Dental bonding remains much less expensive than veneers. For example, dental bonding cost ranges from $300 to $600 in West Hollywood. This dental bonding cost remains much less than having veneers applied to your teeth.
About Holistic Dentistry and Dental Bonding
When people think about holistic or alternative health treatments, they usually think of herbal remedies and acupuncture. Holistic dentists also exist and use alternative methods for treating your teeth. The number of holistic dentists continues to grow. But what are holistic dentists? And how do they differ from standard dentists?
How do Holistic Dentists Differ from Standard Dentist?
Holistic dentist differs from dentists who treat their patients in standard practice. Some of the concepts a holistic dentist uses include:
- Holistic dentists choose to use herbal remedies in treating their patients.
- An alternative or holistic dentist tends to avoid the use of fluoride in treating their patients.
- Root canals remain rarely used as a dental treatment at a holistic dentist. Root canals have been associated with certain systemic diseases.
- They don’t use mercury in their practice and might recommend that metal fillings get removed. These fillings become replaced with mercury-free fillings.
Why Do People Choose a Holistic Dentist in West Hollywood?
Individuals choose alternative or holistic dentists for several reasons, such as:
- Concern about exposure to mercury. Amounts of mercury get used in dental fillings and other dental processes. The American Dental Association, the World Health Organization, and Food and Drug Administration monitor the amount of mercury used in dentistry. But some people remain concerned about adding mercury to their bodies for any reason. These individuals prefer using a holistic dentist who doesn’t use mercury in his practice.
- People who don’t want to have a root canal tend to choose a holistic dentist. These dentists avoid using the process of a root canal, if at all possible. Some people believe that having a root canal can open your body up to certain diseases.
Where to find Dental Bonding Near Me
If you live in West Los Angeles, please contact us today to learn more about how to improve the wayou your teeth look, and your smile. Our dentists in West Hollywood offer expert holistic dental treatment and dental bonding. Call today to find out more about our tooth bonding dental treatment and set up a consultation.
We look forward to giving you the beautiful teeth you deserve with dental bonding benefits.